Monday, May 14, 2012

Formerly Food Addicted #9 - Grocery Haul

A new health food store recently opened in my town, so I decided to stop by. It was a little dangerous because I did not make a list before I went. But, I had fun.

Here is a list of what I bought, kind of moving from left to right, back to front...kind of:
  1. coconut oil
  2. dried apple rings
  3. avocado
  4. Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
  5. Amazing Grass green superfood powder (I don't really like vegetables, so hopefully I can get a good dose of nutrients from this while I try to retrain my palate)
  6. romaine salad mix
  7. red bell pepper
  8. grape tomatoes
  9. strawberries
  10. French fries ( I'm having a hard time letting my fry habit go, so I figure I can at least go with organic ones and bake them instead of going to the Wendy's drive thru)
  11. Clemmy's sugar free ice cream - I was excited to finally try this ice cream that I have been hearing about. Natural ingredients
  12. frozen raspberries
  13. chicken wings
  14. Kind Nut Delight bar
  15. Metromint orangemint water - no sweeteners or artificial flavors
  16. Poland springs sparkling water - raspberry lime - no sweeteners or artificial flavors
  17. uncured center cut bacon
  18. whole chicken - this was free! 
Have you tried any of these items?

1 comment:

  1. I've tried a lot of these products. Yummy!!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete